Golden's Introduction.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Golden_AppleYT, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Someday you'll learn to respect and love. But when that day comes, does that person love and respect you?

Hello, my name is Golden. But my IRL name is Jordan. I'm 16 years old, and I was born August 26th, 2001. I was born and raised in Canada Ontario. I'm in grade 11 and I love helping people, and being inspirational. I've had a good/bad past. But whatever kills you makes you stronger. But I love helping people solve their problems, and issues. I'm one who doesn't judge, because everyone is unique in their own way. As I am to. I'm a fan of How To Train Your Dragon 1/2. Also the Netflix series Dragons: Race to the edge. I'm the 3rd oldest out of my family, and I have a weird relationship with my sister. But that goes onto my next subject. I'm a cheerful and kind individual, and I love playing Paladins, Minecraft, and my new favorite game BeamNG.drive. Alongside with that, I love to record videos, and I do upload from time to time, also with all of my traits.
    • Irish
    • Scottish
    • First native
    • English
    • A bit of french
    I'm proud to be Canadian also I love food and computers. My favorite foods are listed below.
    • Apples
    • Ribs
    • Steak
    • Porkchops
    • Bacon
    • Ham
    • Burgers
    • Ice Cream
    • Caesar Salad
    • Poutine
    So that's almost all about me, but I don't want to get into great detail. So that's everything that you need to know about me. Thank you for reading this, and enjoy the rest of your day/night

Golden/Jordan~